The International Nanotechnology Olympiad (INO) is a collaborative international annual event which holds an international competition among university level students aiming at improving motivation of the students towards gaining deeper knowledge of nanotechnology and acquiring skills for its innovative applications to real scientific and industrial problems. It is also a platform for international collaboration and networking in the relevant areas of nanotechnology. Main Goals of INO are as follows:
1. To improve motivation of the students towards gaining deeper knowledge of nanotechnology and acquiring skills for its innovative applications to challenging scientific and / or industrial problems.
2. To improve participant’s basic knowledge and skills in innovation and commercialization processes.
3. To reinforce the spirit of team work among the participants.
4. To favorably affect nanoscience and nanotechnology education in participating countries.
5. To create an International network of the contestants and participant economies.
6. To raise national awareness about the nanoscience and nanotechnology in the member economies.
7. To broaden cross cultural and international networking experience among students.
8. To create a self – sustainable system of methodological material generation and new educational approaches in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
9. To reveal and support the most active and talented young people in the area of nanoscience and nanotechnology over the world.
10. To perform an exchange of ideas and to promote careers of participants by building their skills and achievements in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
First INO time schedule
International Nanotechnology Olympiad (INO) is an annual competition among university students from different involved countries being held consistently in member economies. Participants propose their competitive ideas and plans as nanotechnology based solutions for problems related to global challenges
Please Insert your Email Address
2017 Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council. All Rights Reserved.